Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have experience helping my clients to buy and sell homes in the local market. I have experience with trust sales and probate as well.
- I know real estate, the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I grew up locally, attended school locally and still reside locally.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction. Unlike some of the large and national offices, our company policy is to never acts as a dual agent. BERGE COMPANY REALTORS® feels that it is a conflict of interest to represent two clients in the same transaction with opposing interests. Please call or email me and I'd be glad to elaborate.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and email resources. I pride myself on offering personalized customer service. I service my listings personally and do all of the work myself. You will only deal with me, not my colleague, not my transaction coordinator, nor any type of assistant after listing your property with me.
- In addition to being a real estate broker, I am a state certified real estate appraiser, so I spend a lot of time researching the local real estate markets.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at 626-278-2289, or send an email to email@example.com and we'll setup a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
Tom Berge, Jr.